Hands on Healer, Spiritual Director,
Alison Hendley is a trained and experienced spiritual director offering one on one direction and supervision. She offers small groups in Lectio Divina, and other prayer practices. She is trained as a healer, and has a deep love for nature, often bringing God's creation intentionally into a session. She has an understanding of Eco Therapy and how the body can support healing. Alison is a Deacon with the United Methodist Church, currently serving as pastor at San Rafael First UMC, and worked as program manager for the Marin Interfaith Council for three years, increasing her understanding and appreciation of the many paths that lead to God. Alison took her final oblation vows with the St. Brigid of Kildare Benedictine Methodist Monastic ccommunity in 2013 and is enjoying deepening her faith using the structure of daily life within the monastic tradition lived in the world.
If you are:
- looking for spiritual. physical or emotional healing support
- wishing to deepen your journey with God and explore personal growth
- are at a time of transition, discernment or searching for clarity
- are seeking healing from past or current events
- longing for a more intimate relationship with the Divine
- working in a healing or caring profession and looking to gain a wider perspective on your work and how it informs your growth
- wanting support for your spiritual journey
- feeling drawn toward Nature as a spiritual practice
please feel free to contact me so we can explore options on your journey together.
In a nutshell, this is what spiritual direction aims to say:
“There must be always remaining in every life,
some place for the singing of angels,
some place for that which in itself is breathless and beautiful.”